Attn: Please Read and Comply

From: mbekki_ebuni@macmail.com
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 16:29:30 EET

>From : Dr. Mbekki Ebuni.

I am Dr. Mbekki Ebuni, Director of Project,South
Africa Department of Minerals and Energy. I am making this contact with you based on the
committee's need for an individual/company who is willing to assist us with a solution to a money transfer.

This amount $28.5m represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has been paid.

Should you be willing to assist us in the transaction,your share of the sum will be 25% of the $28.5million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscelleneous expenses.

I await your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Robert Ebuni.

PLEASE ALSO REPL TO: dr_mbekki_ebuni@fastermail.com

---

MacMail - the Webmail service especially for Mac users worldwide
http://www.macmail.com