Thermojet

From: Darryl Thorne (Darryl.Thorne@apollo-fire.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 11:02:45 EET

Dear list members,

We are looking at upgrading our in-house RP system and have a Thermojet that will be surplus to requirements.

If any one is interested in purchasing a little-used, fully maintained by 3D machine, please contact me off list for full details.

Darryl Thorne
PCB Designer
Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd
36, Brookside Road
Havant
Hants
PO9 1JR
U.K.

direct dial +44 23 9244 2851
e-mail darryl.thorne@apollo-fire.co.uk

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard copy version.