FW: Large prototype capability?

From: Joe-CM (joemacdonald@custommotion.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 15:37:39 EET

Jeff
One larger machine you might have seen is at www.custommotion.com then click
on customLAM. We build custom robotic applications and constructed
customLAM five years ago as a proof of concept machine but never developed
enough interest to go further. If anyone would like to have us build a
larger version to make your part please feel free to contact me. We have a
40" x 24" x 24" VMC that we could possibly cut your part on in two pieces if
that would help.

Regards,

Joe Mac Donald
General Manager