From the Desk of Atta Ezere.

From: eattezereat1@netzero.com
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 07:26:00 EET

Sir/Madam,
I want to transfer to overseas (US$35.5m}
from a Bank in Africa,I am seeking a reliable
and honest person who will be capable and willing to do this
transaction with me promise that he/her will never let me down in
future or you help to seek an honest and reliable businessman who can assist us.
 I am Mr Atta Ezere, the Auditor General of a bank
in Africa,,during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating
fund in a domiciliary account opened in the 1990 and since 1993 nobody
has operated on this account, after going through some old files in the
record I discovered that the owner of the account who is a foreigner
died without any traceable next of kin hence the dormant nature of the
account and if i do remit this money out urgently it will be
re-channeled into the bank's reserve.
 I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can only
be approved to a foreigner or into foregner account.I need your full
co- operation to make this work fine as i will use my office to see that the transaction is hitch free and On the conclusion of this business ,you will be given 25%of the total amount ,70%will be for me ,while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incured during the process of this transaction.
Please send your private telephone numbers as a need may arise either to call you in the day or night as occasion warrants.
I look forward to your earliest reply through my
private email address:attaezere@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Atta Ezere. {Auditor General}

The best thing to hit the internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!