Please help me

From: mohammed (mabacha@idncafe.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 14:16:09 EET

Mohammed Abacha.
Plot 23,Tijani Street G.R.A
Kano State Nigeria.

Attn:Sir/Madam

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president
of Nigeria, i was falsely acussed of murder and as such
was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah,i have been released
for my innosence. Well dear friend i need your assistance
in transfering some of my money into your account, because
the government is making plans to seize them, as they did
to my fathers own.Please view these site and read it's
content
carefully,http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm
The ammount is $12 million in a Security Company Abroad.
All that is needed is for me to instruct the company to
transfer the funds
to your account, i will renumerate you with 20% at the
end, but most of all is that i solicit your trust in this
transaction. I have been confined only to Kano and all my
calls are monitored,So i will get my private attorney to
get you the needed informations.
Please reply to (mohammed48@caribseek.com)

Best Regards

Mohammed Abacha