Re:Can anyone direct me to a list of the upcoming RP trade shows.

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 21:08:22 EET

In a message dated 03-12-09 13:39:30 EST, jbroome@tarletonbull.com writes:

<< Subj: Re: Service bureau Directory and Database Updated
 Date: 03-12-09 13:39:30 EST
 From: jbroome@tarletonbull.com (Jon Broome)
 To: EdGrenda@aol.com, rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi

 Can anyone direct me to a list of the upcoming RP trade shows.
 Jon Broome
 Tarleton Bull, Inc.
 1939 W. 2nd AVE B5
 Eugene, OR 97402

Jon:

You can find a very complete list of upcoming RP events on our site. Click on
the link next to the calendar icon at the top left of the home page (or
elsewhere). One problem is that most events for '04 haven't been formally
announced yet.

Regards,
Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/