Greetings

From: Ahmed J. Peters (johnson1017@mackmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 04:41:19 EET

Greetings,

May I solicite your understanding as I have had no prior contact with you.

I am Johnson A. Peters working with a Security Deposit Company in Lagos- Nigeria.

I have a confidential business proposal for you.
On 7th july 2002,an expartriate consultant with one of our National Oil companies deposited a huge amount of foreign money in our deposit company.Later in December 2002,he instructed that the deposit be moved to Europe where he hoped to invest and we successfully moved his deposit to our affiliate deposit comapny in Europe through our diplomatic carriers.

Unfortunately our client died few days later after we have moved his deposit from accident without making it to the deposit comapmy abroad and all the original deposit documents are still with us.We have tried to conatct his next of kin but to no avail and I and my manager are the only people who are aware of this development and have agreed to seek a foreign partner.

Our proposal is that we will like you to stand as the beneficiary of the deposit.We have all the original deposit documents and will also prepare affidavits that will enale you claim this deposit.

You will be entitled to 30% of the total money while 70% will be for I and my Manager.

Indicate your interest immediately for me to stop making further contact as this time is conducive to claim the deposit. I will give you further information on what we have to do as soon as I hear from you

Hoping to hear from you.

Johnson.
johnson1017@mackmail.com