RE: Custom made computer case

From: RePliForm Info (info@repliforminc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 13:27:26 EET

Bill Richards comments about the stabilty of the RP materials and even the
urethanes is correct but this can addressed if the parts are plated with a
structural metal coating of copper and nickel. We've been doing this type
of work for the last two years to improve the stability of RP models and
urethanes. While most of our work is non-appearance engineering models,
they have proven to be quite robust in a variety of applications. The metal
coating also can serve as a basis for appearance metallic finishes although
this is not our specialty.

Sean Wise
RePliForm Inc.
1583 Sulphur Spring Road, Suite 126