Santa Claus STL files

From: Mat@b3dscan.com
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 17:22:02 EET

We have posted STL files of two Santas and a reindeer on our web site.
Download the files and build your own Santas for client gifts, holiday
decorations or sales and marketing promotion.

The traditional Santas and stylized reindeer were originally hand carved
figures. We scanned them with our Minolta Vivid 910 and processed the
scan data with PolyWorks. We also created some jpeg images that you can
download.

Berding 3D Scanning has offered large format scanning services
(architecture, surveying, and plant layout) since 2001. We recently
added laser scanning for reverse engineering and product development. We
thought that the STL files would be a nice way to introduce ourselves
and to wish you Happy Holidays.

The files can be accessed at www.b3dscan.com

Mat Cappel
3D Scanning/Modeling Technician
Berding 3D Scanning
Cincinnati, OH
Ph: 513-831-6620
Fx: 513-831-6761
Email: Mat@b3dscan.com
Web: www.b3dscan.com

Reverse engineering for
design, analysis, manufacturing and verification