Re: Custom made computer case

From: Brock (bhinzmann@sric-bi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 19:06:46 EET

Makai,

Nice call. I thought it rang a bell. Gibson also wrote in Idoru about buildings that shimmered and didn't seem to have a consistent shape, which he never actually explained, but I
suspect was meant to represent some kind of nanotechnology. Perhaps we could throw a little nanodust into these computer cases that changes their shape or color, depending on our
changing moods. And also block RF signals and are not only inflammable, but actually put out any fires that occur.

Brock Hinzmann