Nitrogen for SLS

From: Scott Tilton (stilton@protoprod.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 17:09:53 EET

What can anyone out there in the RP world tell me about Nitrogen Generators?

Is it at all feasible to get one if you are only running one SLS machine?

For those of you out there who are using the dewars of nitrogen .. .. I'm
curious how you know how much is left in a cylinder?

The float style gages on the ones I get are notoriously bad.

Anyone ever go to the trouble of weighing their tank of nitrogen?

Okay.. . I'm done asking questions. Thanks for reading.

Scott Tilton