Material Handling & Store Fixtures

From: Linda Zhu (fortune@cmecsz.com)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 08:47:34 EET

Dear Manager

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may interest you to learn that our company, CMEC Suzhou Co., Ltd.( http://www.materialfair.com ) is possibly one of the largest supplier of Storage & Material Handling Equipments in China. Our product ( Material handling Equipments ) can be found in the U.S.A., all European countries, as well as other countries around the world. Our product quality is excellent, and because of volume, we are able to offer all of our products at very competitive prices. We can supply our own products or produce according to your Samples & Drawings.

If you are looking for a supplier in China, please consider joining with us. The potential is unlimited.

Please go to our web site: http://www.materialfair.com ( Material Handling Equipments & Store Fixtures ) to view those products that interest you.

Product Name
1.Forklift
2.Electric Stacker
3.Hydraulic Trucks
4.Storage Racking System ( Light & Heavy Duty Shelving & Racking )

Tks & have a nice day !!!!

Linda Zhu

web site : http://www.materialfair.com

forklift.gif