congratulation.

From: mican@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 18:00:28 EET

INTERNATIONAL LOTTO BV
BURDENSTRAAT 21B
2053 DS AMSTERDAM.

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSMENT
ADVICE:
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
today, 24th December, 2003 of winners of the
SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; THE NETHERLANDS /
INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held on 22nd December, 2003. Your
email address attached to ticket number
023-56678230954, drew the lucky numbers
7-14-21-42-49-59,batch number 6858/NL and
consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You
have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of
EURO 1,500.000.00 (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
EUROS) in credited to file LOTTERY REF NO.
SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize money of
EURO 20,000,000.00 shared among the seventeen
international winners in categories C with seriel
number: IL/FLW/12-C033721192.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn form 25,000 company email
addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses
from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North
America and Asia as part of International Promotions
Program, which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now in custody of a financial Security
company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the
mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your
claim has been processed and your money remitted to
your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this
program. This lottery program was promoted by our
group of philanthropist headed by the netherland
government. We hope with a part of you prize, you
will participate in our end of year high stakes EURO
10,000,000 million International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your file/claim
officer:

MR.RAYMOND WILLIAMS
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
GLOBAL SECURITY FINANCE BV.
AMSTERDAM,NL
TEL/FAX 31 645 136 270

Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of THE
NETHERLANDS will be required to make a NON DEDUCTABLE
advance payment of processment and legal
documentation charges of 200.00 Euros to enable our
legal department acquire Naturalization papers from
the Court prior to award payment policy as required by
the paying Financial Securiry Company.
Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect
Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report,
Verifications and validation provided by our
processing Agent; that would be designated to your
file. For due processment and remittance of your
winning prize to your designated account of your
choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not
later than 31th December, 2003. After this date, all
funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your reference
and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.
Congratulations once again from our team of staff and
thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALY
DISQUALIFIED.
Sincerely,
Micheal Norman
(Lottery Coordinator)