WELCOME TO POOL.COM

From: service@pool.com
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 14:42:30 EET

Thank you for setting up a keyword alert with Pool.com.

Before using your account you must activate it by clicking the following link, or pasting it into your browser:

http://www.pool.com/activateaccount.aspx?suid=Ca102121F022413z&email=rp-ml%40rapid.lpt.fi

Once your account is activated you can login and view your keyword alerts on our site, as well as access our other services, using the following:

Username:rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Password:T56002121F022413z

Take advantage of our free services!

As a registered user you are welcome to utilize our suite of services that includes:
        - free backorders of .COM, .NET, .ORG and .BIZ domains
        - free searches of over 20,000 Pending Deletes and expiring domains
        - a free Keyword Alert service
        - much, much more...

These services make it easy for you to find and backorder the domains you want. Then, utilizing our proprietary acquisition software, Pool.com will attempt to secure these domains on your behalf when they become available.

Backorder a domain now by clicking the following link:

https://www.pool.com

Important!

The information you provide in your new Pool.com account will be used to register any domains that Pool.com acquires on your behalf (WHOIS information with the acquiring Registrar). Please ensure that your contact information is correct.

If you wish to have WHOIS information that is distinct from your Pool.com user profile, you may set your Default WHOIS information within the Preferences section of your account.

Best regards,

Customer Service

service@Pool.com