RE: Details required about Envision Perfactory

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) <adler_at_a3dm.com>
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 04:03:48 EET

John et al

I note that you have not replied to my questions about the Viper as
follows.....

What is the X-Y build envelope size and the cure time per layer at 25
micron....?

Are you nesting several layers of product in the Z axis to achieve these
numbers..?

How does the operating cost compare.? .... I am told that the laser
needs to be replaced every year to 18 months and that the system cost is
3 times the cost of the Perfactory

As for the comments of Mr...Tilton, I do agree your tone was
inappropriate. If your inquiry is a sincere attempt for the evaluation
by your firm as an end user, I can assure you that Envisiontec would
provide you the all relevant facts and data you would need. I can see
no reason to assume that your statement "I am sure Envisiontec or any
of its distributor won't tell me the truth & hidden facts" has any basis
in fact but rather a poorly formulated assumption on your part.

Steven Adler

Automated 3D Modeling, Inc

www.a3dm.com <http://www.a3dm.com/>

adler@a3dm.com