RE: 3D Printer Information needed.

From: Paul Hooper <paulhoop_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 02:57:03 EET

Hi Damian

I know Zcorp...

The part needs excuvated from powder, cleaned (they sell a cleaning
station), maybe sanded and cured (Parrafin Wax, Super Glue or Epoxy; in low
to high strength order).. Maybe sanded again. Somewhat easy to use... Some
mess with the powder and whatever you use to cure/treat. Heat only with the
wax. The others can be room temperature.

L. Paul Hooper

Stereolithographers
91 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 110
Henderson, NV 89074