Re: Second update to "comparing 3D Systems SLA 7000 to Sony SCS 8000D"

From: Paul <paulb_at_laserrepro.com>
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 16:19:44 EET

Nick,

Great work! I would love to receive your spreadsheet you speak about. I
greatly appreciate you sharing your findings with the rest of the list.

Best regards,

Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 950 Taylor Station Road
Suite E Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.552.6905 fax 614.552.6907 mobile
614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com