Re: Magics

From: Paul <paulb_at_laserrepro.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 17:56:31 EET

You are correct, they are on version 9.01. We just purchased Magics 9.01
and I am really impressed with the new features and the capabilities of this
software. It is worth taking a look at. Also, take a look at there stlzip
software. Beats the socks off of winzip for file transfers. I just zipped
4 files that equal 25.4MB combined. The Winzip file equals 12.1MB. The
Materialise Stlzip equals 1.14MB. Incredible difference! If you download
and do a trial, take the time to call them and spend a half hour on the
phone to learn the basics during your trial period. This made a huge
difference in my decision in buying the software. At first it overwhelms
you and is difficult to operate. But after a brief overview on the phone,
it gets much easier to navigate and understand.

Regards,

Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 950 Taylor Station Road
Suite E Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.552.6905 fax 614.552.6907 mobile
614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com