Re: Developing RP Software

From: Ismo Mäkelä <ismo.makela_at_deskartes.fi>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 10:19:48 EET

Dear Matthew,

DeskArtes was the first company to bring professional STL tools in the
RP market already year 1995. Today DeskArtes 3Data Expert can do all the
necessary functions for STL data handling: input surface models,
triangulate surface models, repair and orient STL data, manipulate STL
data and generate supports and slices for RP machines.

Best regards,

Ismo Mäkelä