AW: Developing RP Software

From: Marcam Engineering <info_at_marcam.de>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 15:46:25 EET

Dear Matthew,

with VisCAM RP we offer a complete software suite for all
processing steps from CAD to RP.

This includes viewing, repair, editing and manipulation
of STL files, as well as platform setup, time and cost
calculation, slicing, hatching, support generation and
interfaces for many RP machines.

Please have a look at http://www.marcam.de/Eng/ for more
information on VisCAM RP.

VisCAM RP is available for download as a free 30-days trial
version at http://www.marcam.de/Eng/Download/default.htm.

VisCAM RP is based on a very modular structure, which will
allow you to compose a system for your specific needs.

We furthermore offer individual software services to adapt
or extend our products to specific machines or applications.

We would be pleased to discuss your requirements to see
what we can do for you.

Please contact me off list for more details.

Best regards
Marcus Joppe

Marcus Joppe Marcam Engineering GmbH
Managing Director Fahrenheitstraße 1