RE: No more CheapSLA? Other cheap rates?

From: Bathsheba Grossman <sheba_at_bathsheba.com>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 01:11:59 EET

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Mike Durham wrote:
> Maybe they are not around any more because they were too cheap. Just a
> thought.

Or maybe they changed their name because the idea of affordable RP
was just too strange for too many people to wrap their heads around.

If that were true, it would be an interesting comment on the
prevailing attitude towards customers in RP-land. But maybe it's not
true...like I said, we don't really enjoy talking about this.

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                 phone (831)429-8224, fax (831)460-1242
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com