RP domain name value

From: Rafael Santillan <rsanti_at_3drapid.com>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 09:37:32 EET

Dear listers
I need you help...
I did received an email asking if I am interested in to sell my domain name
" 3Drapid.com", and make me think 2 things
first how good is the name within the RP market and second how much would
it be wort in the actual market. After almost 5 years in the bussines, the
email got me by surprise since I never tought about selling it, but it is
quite tempting.

I have always got a very good feedback from all of you, So put your selfs in
my shoes and send me your honest tougths or feedback (no firing) on how much
do you believe can be valued this RP oriented domain and how good or bad the
name really is.
any positive and negative back fire will be appreciated.

PD freebe is not an option at this point

best regards to all

Rafael

Dr. Rafael Santillan
Director