Laser vendor LMI. Also: subject line

From: Holmer Berndt <berndt.holmer_at_ivf.se>
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 16:15:37 EET

Miguel,

I had never heard of the company LMI but two minutes with my good friend Google gave me the following link to the company Laser Machining Inc. although they seem to be operating under the name Preco Laser Systems:

www.lasermachining.com

To some fellow rp-ml users,

In these days of heavy spamming I wish to appeal to you: Use the subject line and use it meaningfully, at least if you want your emails to be read! I doubt that I'm the only one who immediately deletes mails that have nothing or a dubious text in the subject line.

Regards

Berndt

Berndt Holmer

IVF Industrial Research and Development Corporation

Brinellvagen 68

SE-100 44 Stockholm

Sweden

Phone: +46 (0)8-21 31 74