Math'l Model - Application

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 05:45:00 EET

List,

I've begun to explore the possibility of making a funding application for a
project that I have been working upon.

Is anyone interested in making some miniature SLA models (24 total - 23mm x
23mm x 30 mm ea.) pro-bono? They're recreations of a classical mathematical
model collection originally made by hand in plaster.

I'd originally intended on getting these made in the same size as the
originals. However, I am getting the impression that there is some potential
competition with respect to the project I am working upon and I'd like to
ramp up the speed of the project - despite my working out of pocket without
university assistance.

Most Sincerely,

Jonathan Chertok

Universal Joint: Buildings + Digital Design

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
Austin, Texas [512] 407 9628

Full Service Design and Construction

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.