(no subject)

From: Van Rensburg, Jenny <jvrens_at_tfs.ac.za>
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 12:53:50 EET

Good day GARPA members

Attached please find the Minutes of the meeting held on 12 October 2003
in Birmingham.

May I also take this opportunity to introduce myself as I have been
appointed as the secretary (point 5 in the Minutes).

I am based at the Technikon Free State, Science Park in Bloemfontein,
South Africa and assist Deon de Beer with his administrative duties.

My duties as part of the GARPA Secretariat are set out in Attachment 1
of the Minutes and although it appears to be a rather daunting task,
with your assistance I hope to compile the database and establish an
efficient line of communication between members as soon as possible.

Any assistance and comments will be welcomed.

Kind regards

Jenny van Rensburg
Technikon Free State: Science Park
Bloemfontein, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)51 507 3578
Fax:+27 (0)51 4489379

<PRE>
This e-mail is subjected to the disclaimer that can be viewed at:
* http://www.tfs.ac.za/www/disclaimer/email_disclaimer