HI,

From: <charlestaylor11_at_bozz.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 16:12:19 EET

DEAR FRIEND,

I KNOW MY MAIL WILL COME TO YOU WITH A LOT OF SURPRISES. IT WAS IN MY DESPERATE
SEARCH FOR A VERY SINCERE AND HONEST PERSON WHO WILL NOT BETRAY ME THAT I COME
IN CONTACT WITH
YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU IN PARTICULAR WILL NOT JEOPARDISE THIS INFORMATION I
AM SHARING WITH YOU. I HAD YOUR CONTACT AMONGST OTHERS AND DUE TO ITS ESTEEMING
NATURE; I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU HAVING PRAYED OVER IT.

BY INTRODUCTION, I AM THE EXILED LIBERIAN PRESIDENT PRESENTLY IN NIGERIA SINCE
AUGUST 11,2003 FOLAN AGREEMENT BROKERED BY THE WEST AFRICAN LEADER TO RESTORE
PEACE TO THE WAR TORN COUNTRY.ACCORDING TO THE NEWYORK TIMES IN A REPORT PUBLISHED
ON THURSDAY IN WHICH IT CITED A CLOSE REVIEW OF GOVERNMENT RECORD AND A PROBE
BY UNITED NATIONS OFFICIALS and series of interviews with senior liberian officials
concluded that i mismanaged the sum of $100mus dollars on the purchase of some
personal properties such as cars,buidingsas well as war equipmentse armunitions,you
can as well visit the site below for relevant informations:

http://www.westafricanews.com/s/westafricanews/tsindex.html
http://www.solutionscolony.com/advertWeb/router.asp?zUrl=www.google.com
http://www.essex.ac.uk/armedcon/world/africa/west_africa/liberia/default.htm

IN THIS REGARD,THE MONEY WHICH IS $100mUS DOLLARS IS BEING KEPT WITH A SECURITY
COMPANY IN NIGERIA FOR SAFE KEEPING,WHICH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IS NOT AWARE
OF SUCH MONEY IS BEING KEPT IN HIS COUNTRY,THAT IS WHY I HAVE DECIDED TO GO
TO EXILE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THIS FUND.NOW I WANT THIS MONEY TO BE INVESTED
IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY AND NOT IN AFRICAN COUNTRY BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS.

I WRITE YOU BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FOR AN HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY WHO CAN ASSIST
ME IN INVESTING THIS MONEY. The amount is $100 million in a Security company
in nigeria. All that is needed is for secure all neccessary documents and certificate
and send to the company on your behalf and they will have to contact you immediately
everything is set, I will remunerate you with 30% at the end, but most of all
is that I solicit your trust in this transaction. I have been confined only
to calabar and all my calls are monitored by security agents,So i will get my
private attorney to get you the needed information.

Best Regards
CHARLES TAYLOR

NB: PLS REPLY TO MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL :super_value101@yahoo.com
http://www.bozz.com