Re: [rp-ml] DXF File output in RP as Lattice Mesh

From: Caleb Walker <caleb_at_kreysler.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 16:45:58 EET

The Geometry could be created in Rhino but .....if it is a large mesh it
would really eat up the processor/Ram.. You would need to: Explode the mesh,
run dupborder, hide the mesh explode the curves into line segments, then
solicit the help of the scripting gurus on the Rhino NG to help you pipe or
create other solid geometry around the curves automatically. Afterwards you
may or may not need to union the mess before export - depending on how picky
the RP machine is.

Caleb Walker - Lead CAD/CAM

Kreysler & Assoc.
Digital Sculpture Enlargement