RE: [rp-ml] Off List Topic

From: Bob Olsen <Bob_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 18:20:05 EET

Doug, this device may do that, a little ambiguous about music inputs...we
helped prototype it! Regards, Bob Olsen, Protogenic

The external HP DVD movie writer dc3000 with built-in analog video capture
lets you quickly and easily transfer home video directly from tape (via
camcorder or VCR) to DVD. The included suite of software lets you edit
video, photos, music, and data applications, plus write and read CD-R and
CD-RW discs as well as DVD+R/+RW.