RE: Any ZCorp 402 or 406 for sale?

From: Charles Overy <charles_at_lgmmodel.com>
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 21:12:07 EEST

John,

Waren at Commonwealth Trading will probably answer your email as he has had
some Z Corp machines in the past. If not, write me back and I will find his
email.

As with anything like this, I would always make sure that it has been kept
with a maintenance contract and find out if it has been running actively or
just been stored. If the seller cannot make you a part from the machine
you will be buying, I would be wary or at least significantly discount the
purchase price.

 If it has not been kept under service, or if you have concerns from the
above, call Z corp and ask them for an estimate of what it will take to
bring it up to date, and to put it under service for the first year at
least. Personally, I would do this anyway if you want to make sure you can
really be productive and eliminate "futzing" around with the machine. I
would factor these costs into your purchase price.

Charles Overy
LGM