RP-ML Archive Search Question

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 17:32:09 EEST

List,

Would anyone mind cluing me in to how to use the RPML Archive? I think I
remember having success in the past with it.

I've got a March 10 post that I was hoping to review the responses for,
however I find a "next message" link and a "previous message" link but no
way to view the responses to the post.

This does not seem to be affected whether I view by date, post, author or
thread.

Have I got some Explorer setting that I need to change? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan

P.S. I assume there is not a way to search the archives by keyword, but
thought to ask here as well.

Universal Joint: Buildings + Digital Design

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
Austin, Texas [512] 407 9628

Full Service Design and Construction