Dynacept is seeking increased representation in the area of Tooling and Molding

From: Mike Primavera <mike.primavera_at_dynacept.com>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 22:46:07 EEST

Hello all,

We are considering expanding our sales effort in the area of Tooling and
Molding. These services now account
for over 33% of our total business and is growing very rapidly.

We are now a part of Foxconn, a 10 billion dollar contract manufacturer,
with vast capabilities in China. We are in the
process of incorporating these capabilities with our local capabilities and
the combination will be very powerful.

Dynacept, established in 1973, now employs 50 people in a new 30,000 sq. ft
facility. Please check out our website
for a complete overview, and feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards,
Mike

*please note new email, thank you*
Michael Primavera