SV: Who's funding RP research these days?

From: Holmer Berndt <berndt.holmer_at_ivf.se>
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 14:09:47 EEST

Marshall,
=20
You should have a look at this link:
http://www.wtec.org/additive/workshop/
=20
Last October, Joseph Beaman, Clint Atwood and others made a European =
study tour organized by WTEC. The full report is not released yet but a =
workshop was held in December and the slides presented on the link above =
give you some input.
=20
It feels so good these days every time one can read some real mails on =
rp-ml - but I don't blame rp-ml for that! I get at least 80 unwanted =
mails each day and a minority is rp-ml-related.=20
=20
Regards
Berndt Holmer

IVF Industrial Research and Development Corporation=20
Brinellvagen 68=20
SE-100 44 Stockholm=20
Sweden=20
Phone: +46 (0)8-21 31 74=20