[rp-ml] RE: Who's left on rpml?

From: Marshall Burns <MB-ListMail2_at_Ennex.com>
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 18:49:24 EEST

George,

        To answer the question to me in your message, I got one reply
from Berndt Holmer last week privately, and he just posted the same
response to the list today. His reference was useful.

BTW -- to everyone --

        I am developing a draft initiative description for establishing
a research and education program on fabricator technologies. This is not
about rapid prototyping, but about completely general technologies for
generating products directly from a CAD description. The Xerox
announcement posted this morning by Larry Blasch would be a good example
of the kinds of things we'd work on and teach about.

        I'm interested in hearing from universities (not just US, but
worldwide) that would like to discuss something like this. Also, I'd be
happy to hear from people outside universities who might be interested
in reviewing and commenting on the draft initiative.

        Since we may be missing a lot of people here because of the spam
wars, if you know someone who you think would be interested in this,
please consider referring them to me.

        Thanks folks. Hang on, the fabber revolution is still coming.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Ennex: www.Ennex.com
Fabbers: www.fabbers.com