RE: [rp-ml] Invision - Support

From: O'Donnchadha, Brian - PostGrad <Brian.O'Donnchadha_at_it-tallaght.ie>
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 19:06:10 EEST

Hi Dave and List

I believe that the InVision machine holds eight cartridges of build material
called VisiJet M, an acrylate gel at room temp.
It also holds eight cartridges of support material, called VisiJet S (a wax
I think), and this is jetted from a second array of jets.
The supports are removed by either soaking in liquid wax support material at
70 degrees centigrade, or by placing in a low temp. oven.
The part is then wiped or blown off.
No post curing is necessary

Best Regards

Brian

'The information transmitted is the property of Institute of Technology, Tallaght.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or accidentally corrupted
or intercepted. For this reason, where the communication is by email,
Institute of Technology Tallaght does not accept any responsibility for any breach
of confidence which may arise through the use of this medium. Institute of Technology
Tallaght sweeps emails for computer viruses known to it at the date of transmission'.