RE: [rp-ml] Stl for CNC and spray on fiberglass

From: Bob Olsen <Bob_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 00:34:33 EEST

Jonathan, partial answer:

I understand Mastercam can mill off of STL files, and I'm sure there are
more packages out there.

On you second point, I have heard good things about
http://www.rpmaustin.com/ . Several very good shops we work with in Texas
really like these guys, we have never used them ourselves.

A shop we do work with though not in machining is also very good (M3 in
Round Rock), http://www.m3designinc.com/ Cheers, Bob Olsen, Protogenic

se&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles