Re: [rp-ml] RE: Who's left on rpml?

From: Brock Hinzmann <bhinzmann_at_sric-bi.com>
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 18:11:55 EEST

I will have to miss the show this year, but I did attend
last year, after having not gone for a few years, and I
was genuinely surprised and happy to learn some new things
I had not seen before. New technologies, new machines,
improved machines, improved materials, new applications.
Progress is perhaps less obvious when you are looking at
it every day, but progress is being made. And bonuses,
like the 3-dimensional puzzle made of parts from different
machines, were fun, too.

Brock Hinzmann