RE: [rp-ml] Water Transparent resin ?

From: Joe Allison <jallison_at_solidconcepts.com>
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 17:38:16 EEST

All the SL resins absorb water. We have an environmental chamber and =
have tested some of them for humidity resistance. We found the SOMOS =
11120 to be one of the most water resistant SL materials on the market. =
I would spend more time trying to make that one work before trading it =
in for another set of problems.

Joe Allison
Solid Concepts Inc.
28231 Avenue Crocker, Bldg 10