RE: [rp-ml] Sand core prototypes

From: Jonathan Chertok <chertok22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 18:58:34 EEST

Rick,

I have some bronze and zinc castings utilizing the ZCorp process.

I'm not sure how aluminum works with this process but I would definitely
talk with Thomas or Jon Crouth at Griffin Industries (920 434 4440) in Green
Bay Wisconsin.

Good people, excellent work.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Chertok

Universal Joint: Buildings + Digital Design

Jonathan Chertok. Principal
Austin, Texas [512] 407 9628

Full Service Design and Construction