[rp-ml] The RPML is archived and ....

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 19:59:38 EEST

Rick:

 - And apparently many others who may not be aware - based on recent queries
I've received:

The RPML is archived and you can generally get answers to questions by simply
using Google and other search engines. They'll usually pop up references on
the RPML to specialized topics if you properly phrase your query (e.g., put
RPML in the search window).

But if you really want deeeeep info, download ALL the RPML postings from the
LAST 9+ YEARS from our site. These have been (almost) completely scrubbed of
spam and there are now just under 23,000 pages available (not a misprint).
Search the postings on your own hard drive using your WP.

It's an extremely useful source of information and the price is right. Free.
Use the LH Nav column on our front page to take you to the Archive.

Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/