[rp-ml] Worldwide Guide to RP web-site expands coverage to RE

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 17:33:18 EEST

Hi Folks:

We've just integrated deep reverse engineering resources into the Worldwide
Guide to Rapid Prototyping web-site! Learn everything you need to know about
this complex field. Among the new resources available:

* Our new comprehensive tutorial section on reverse engineering demystifies
the choices. It's the fastest way to sort out what's available and whether it
can meet your needs.

* Our Service Bureau directory has been expanded to include companies and
other organizations that provide reverse engineering services, but which may not
provide RP.

* We've built the most comprehensive and up to date directory of commercial
providers of RE equipment available anywhere.

You can also find appropriate material about RE in many other sections of the
site. If your organization provides RE or scanning services or equipment,
and isn't listed, please let us know. Listings are free. For a limited time
SB's can add a 50 word description without charge, as well. Use the direct
links on our front page to jump right to the reverse engineering sections.

In addition to the new RE material, the RPML Archive has been updated (now
contains just under 23,000 pages) and a directory section has been added for
casting, molding and other materials. This section includes extensive listings
for producers and distributors of urethanes, epoxies, silicones, tooling
boards, specialty lumber, etc. You can find it here:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/oth11_lk.htm

Ed Grenda
The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)