Re: [rp-ml] Laser Scanning to Solid Model Format

From: Paul <paulb_at_laserrepro.com>
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 03:21:50 EEST

Take it easy on the pour guy! I have had Mat scan some sculptures for us
and he does a great job. b3dscan is fairly new to the RP industry. It
amazes me to see some of the large items they have scanned that does not
relate to RP. Parks, caves, full size planes. WOW! I am used to stuff
smaller then 20x20...I think it is nice to see new companies getting into a
market that has gone through and still is going through some tough times.
And I finally have a scanning source local that offers on-site scanning for
sensitive projects. Never heard of that before. The RPML is a forum meant
to "help" people. Sometimes I think a lot of us are afraid to post thinking
they may get pounded and ridiculed by everyone else. I think it is nice to
see something on here other then a #@*% virus!

Regards,

Paul Bordner II VP of Operations Laser Reproductions 950 Taylor Station Road
Suite E Gahanna, Ohio 43230 phone 614.552.6905 fax 614.552.6907 mobile
614.206.0436 www.laserrepro.com