RE: [rp-ml] Question about Material for Perfactory

From: Sean Wise <sean_at_repliforminc.com>
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 23:49:34 EEST

Tae-ywan,

I don't know the answer specifically but if I'm not mistaken, the Perfactory
projects an image using digital light processing onto the bottom of a tray
of liquid. If the projector uses a visible wavelength of light, which I
suspect it does, then the resin has to have some color to absorb light and
initial polymerization. If that's the case, making a colorless resin would
be tricky.

Sean Wise