[rp-ml] Various Queries

From: David Tillman <recurit_at_operamail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 13:05:22 EEST

- This message was manually approved by RD -

Dear All,

I have the following queries:

1. Vanguard:

a) I would request you all to let me the vertical build speeds of SLS Vanguard system.

b) Real time sensing of material in Vanguard System.

c) Can Ceramics be used on Vanguard system.

2. EOS:

a) Real time sensing of material in EOSINT P 380 & P 700 system.

b) Can Ceramics be used on EOSINT P 380 & P 700 system.

I would appreciate if anyone on the list would reply to me urgently as this information is required immediately

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Dave