[rp-ml] Re: looking for a masters course ...

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 17:27:57 EEST

<< Subj:
 Date: 04-06-17 10:16:51 EDT
 From: A.Rydgren-01@student.lboro.ac.uk
 Sender: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
 To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi

 Dear List,

 I am a graduate looking for a masters course in the field of Rapid
 Prototyping / Tooling / Manufacturing, Rapid Product Development. If there
 is anyone who knows of any good MSc degree program in the USA or Europe
 any information would be appreciated.

 Thanks

 AR

AR:

First advice: It's a good idea to use subject lines or your message will
likely be deleted before being read.

Take a look through the hundreds of university listings on our site. Some
indicate programs available, but there are very few that are focused exlusively
on RP.

Also look in the main index for the listing for "Pursuing Higher Educ in RP"
for some pointers.

Regards,
Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/