Re: [rp-ml] Circles in Rhino

From: Bathsheba Grossman <sheba_at_bathsheba.com>
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 18:56:58 EEST

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 ChathamRes@aol.com wrote:
> We have heard that Rhino does not give you a true circle when you are
> designing. Instead, a circle will come out as an ellipse.
> Is this true?

I haven't heard it. Maybe a good place to ask would be the newsgroup
at rhino3d.com. Rhino's author and developers read and post there, so
you should be able to find out the actual truth rather than just
gossip.

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                                          (831)429-8224
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com