RE: [rp-ml] Re: looking for a masters course ...

From: Hunt, Elaine <Hunt_at_scra.org>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 20:28:31 EEST

- This message was manually approved by RD -

I should hope that universities are not offering such a limiting degree.
I think you would be better served to have a strong mechanical
engineering, mechanical design, material science, polymer science or
other technical background that uses the rapid technologies as a
background rather than provide a degree emphasis. In today's market
place you should seek a flexible degree that provides you many avenues
to pursue.=20

Just my 2 cents,

Elaine