[rp-ml] Z-Corp UGM 90 Day's to Go

From: <Gary.Rabinovitz_at_reebok.com>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 20:12:50 EEST

Hello Z Corp. Users,

What are you waiting for? There are less than 56 days left before the early
registration deadline (August 15, 2004). For those who are interested in
presenting, the registration deadline is July 30.

The User Group Committee has worked hard at making this the most
informative UGM ever. We have already signed up Loctite, McNeel &
Associates (developers of Rhino), Formech, Inc. (thermoforming service),
Air Filtration System (developers of powder suction systems), and Solid
Imaging, Ltd. (service bureau) as sponsors and/or vendors. Vendors like
Loctite will be giving product presentations on Sunday and Materialise is
offering a two-day class on Magics RP (Basic) on Thursday and Friday for
$750 (25% off of their regular training fee), after the User Group Meeting
ends.

Z Corp. is also pleased to announce that industry thought leader Todd Grimm
will be speaking at the annual User Group Meeting. "We are delighted that
Todd will be joining us for the User Group Meeting", said Marc Tremblay, VP
of Customer Development. "Todd has a great understanding of the industry,
and he is looking forward to challenging our customers to find new and
creative ways to use their 3D Printers."

Todd Grimm is president of T. A. Grimm & Associates, which offers rapid
prototyping consulting and marketing services. He is also the author of the
recently published book, "User's Guide to Rapid Prototyping." In the 14
years that he has been involved with rapid prototyping, he has established
himself as one of the leading experts on the technology and the industry.

For more information or to register, please visit the User Group Meeting
Website at www.zcorp.com/ugm2004/or contact Gary Rabinovitz at
gary.rabinovitz@reebok.com or Phyllis Ayers at ugm@zcorp.com.