RP-CAM was Re: [rp-ml] Transparent PU casting problems

From: Cote' Art & Engineering <coteart_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 22:55:20 EEST

Dear Kiran,

Without being able to see your operation and it's results, I would be
"shoot'n in the dark".

Having said that, I'll take a chance and (watch out for ricochet :-! )
"give it my best shot"! Polyurethane is quite hydroscopic (absorbs
atmospheric moisture) and one of the chief symptoms of it's pollution is
the kind of problem that you are having.
If you (or anybody else in the RP Universe) think that it would be
beneficial (or interesting), I would very much like to start using my
WebCam to help analyze problems like this! 8-) The highest hurdle in
doing this is having a high-speed Internet connection.

--
Best Regards
Greg Pettengill