Re: [rp-ml] RE: Bitmap to STL file

From: John Brock <jb_at_mcneel.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 06:49:44 EEST

We have some new tools in Rhino V3 included in the Bonus tools that can do that work now. There is a description and little Flash flics of the new commands at: http://www.rhino3d.com/3/bonus.htm down in the Mesh Tools section. Check out MeshHeightfield and ApplyMeshUVN. The Bonus Tools will run with the 25-save limit evaluation version of Rhino so you can try them out for yourself for free. Yes, I work there so I'm biased. I work in technical support and in development testing.

John Brock
Rhinoceros - NURBS Modeling for Windows
Seattle, WA