RE: [rp-ml] Looking for Mahesh Kotnis

From: Rich Leyden <rich_leyden_at_excite.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 17:35:02 EEST

 Dear RP'ers, Mahesh asked me to let his friends in RP community know that he is no longer working at Huntsman. Mahesh has joined Ciba Specialty Chemicals and is on assignment in India. He can be be reached at mahesh.kotnis@cibasc.com. Rich Leyden&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;...- This message was manually approved by RD -
Hi List,
I am looking for Mahesh Kotnis and was wondering if anyone has current contact information for him. Mahesh if your still a subscriber to this newsgroup could you please contact me.
Thank you all,
-Cheers Eitan Priluck eitan@biomodel.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com